When you are shopping at jackspade.com and add an item, it is saved in your cart. The cart holds products you wish to purchase while you shop, the same way you use a shopping bag in a retail store. Items you place in your cart will remain there until they are purchased or removed.
Please note: If an item is out of stock, we will automatically remove it from your cart. In addition, we will remove items that remain in your cart longer than 7 days.
Options in the cart:
- Enter promo code. Enter promo code and click "apply code" if applicable.
- Update quantity. To do this, simply select the quantity you wish to purchase from the drop down.
- Remove an item from your cart. To remove an item, click "Remove."
- Return to shopping. If you wish to continue shopping at jackspade.com, you can use the cart to store items you wish to purchase. Click "continue" to search the site for additional items. At any time during your shopping experience, you can return to your cart by clicking "cart."
- Proceed to checkout. When you are ready to purchase your item(s), click "proceed to checkout." Our checkout process is fast, easy and secure. For more information on our secure shopping guarantee, click here.