Shipping Rules and Restrictions
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Orders to Alaska or Hawaii require expedited shipping. Ground shipping is not available.
- Orders shipping to an APO or FPO military address may only be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service and cannot be expedited. Please note these orders may take up to 21 days for delivery.
- Other than the U.S. territories, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom we cannot ship to any International Destinations.
- All expedited orders require a street address.
- You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you.
- Please call our customer service team at (877) 917-JACK (5225) if you have any questions.
Duties, Customs and VAT for orders to US Territories and international destinations:
Please note, international orders are subject to duties, customs, and value added taxes. If you are shipping your order outside of the continental United States, as a condition of sale, you acknowledge and agree that title to your order transfers to you after exportation from the United States and immediately prior to importation of such order at the border of the ship to location and assume all risk and responsibility for the import clearance, duties, and delivery to final destination. These charges must be paid upon receipt of your order. Be sure to verify the additional cost you may incure with the authorities of the country the order is being shipped to.